September 29, 2018
PLEASE NOTE: On Friday September 28, due to football practice, the finish area of the course will NOT be accessible from 4:00p.m. – 5:30 p.m. During this time, the finish line, track, and stadium will be unavailable to teams and individuals.
McCulloch Stadium and Bush Park
Grass, bark chips, track, blacktop, cement and graveled paths. Flats are recommended.
- 9:30 am – Men’s Cardinal 8k (NCAA: DI, DII, DIII)
- 10:20 am – Women’s Cardinal 5k (NCAA: DI, DII, DIII)
- 11:00 am – Men’s Gold 8k (NAIA, JC, Club, Unattached)
- 11:50 am – Women’s Gold 5k (NAIA, JC, Club, Unattached)
- To keep on the race schedule and allow time for results to be processed, the clock for men's races will stop at 40:00 and women's races will stop at 24:00. Finishers after these times will not be in the results.
- All competitors must be college age or older. No high school athletes.
- ALL entries must be submitted on Direct Athletics by Monday, September 24 at noon.
- Collegiate Team Entry
- $300 per gender (5 to 12 athletes).
- $500 for teams entering both Men & Women.
- Additional athletes (beyond 12) from a school/club may run in the same race as their team for a fee of $10 per entered athlete.
- Late collegiate entries will be considered for acceptance with the payment of a late fee.
- Checks can be made payable to ‘Willamette University’
- Individuals not on an entered college team will compete in the Gold race for a fee of $30 each.
- All individuals NOT on a college team must pay online BEFORE the entry deadline.
- There will be no refunds for any reason.
- No late individual entries will be accepted.
Email scratches to email@example.com as soon as you know them
The City of Salem has asked that team buses not park in the southeast lot. They have also asked that buses avoid the small side streets south of the park. Buses can park in the Mission Street lot or along High Street. They can also park on campus in the Sparks parking lot.
Locker rooms are available for teams at the Sparks Center on Willamette’s main campus (2 blocks away). Prior arrangements must be made to use the locker rooms. Stadium locker room is off limits.
Trainers will be available at McCulloch Stadium at 8:00 am Saturday morning.
Awards will be given to the top 10 finishers and to the winning team in each race. Awards can be picked up in the Track Shed; there will be NO awards ceremony.
Results will be available online at wubearcats.com
If you have questions, they can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org.